Monday, May 20, 2013

perspectives

                              I have found three perspectives that are based on my subject.                                                                                                                        I know parents perspectives, I read in an article that most of the time the uniforms are really expensive and most of the time kids grow fast and wear them out. I know students perspectives, there was this article I read that 75% of the kids that wear uniforms don’t like the fact that their school has that policy. 25% of the kids like uniforms, because easy for them to wake up and just knowing what to wear. I  think that the students shouldn’t worry about how the uniform looks they should worry about how its representing the school*

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the last sentence, where you included your perspeective towards school-uniforms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samyra-

    Did you find any information on how many school have uniforms? Also, are uniforms in schools more common in other countries?

    ReplyDelete